Silver Clay and Dichroic Glass Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Design and make your own beautiful solid silver pendant incorporating a stunningly colourful nugget of dichroic glass.
In this workshop you will learn:
* How to cut, layer and fuse pieces of glass in a kiln to make your very own nugget of dichroic glass.
* How to handle, roll, texture and layer the silver clay
* How to roll silver clay coils.
* How to make embellishments to add to your design.
* How to incorporate a piece of dichroic glass within your pendant design.
* How to form and attach a handmade bail.
This is a fun and informal workshop which is suitable for beginners and for those with some experience of using silver clay who would like to further develop their skills and knowledge.
All pieces will be kiln fired and posted out to participants this is due to the length of time the glass requires to cool down.
A material fee of £30 is payable on the day directly to the tutor.
- Silver Clay & Dichroic Glass£75£750£0